Calidarium- Bagno Turco
It allows a deep cleaning of the skin, helps the respiratory system and loosens up the muscular tension.
It may seem obvious, but steam rooms use heat as well as humidity.
If you have any health problems, consult a doctor before you use a steam bath. High blood pressure, heart disease, and various other cardiovascular problems can be exacerbated by high temperatures. In addition, pregnant women and small children should not use steam rooms.
Not recommended for persons with problems of arterial pressure or other cardiovascular pathologies.
There is no one right way to take a sauna.
Above all you should be in good company, so that you can enjoy the experience in peace. One usually goes to the sauna naked, but you can wear a bathing suit or towel if you feel more comfortable.
Try this first, and once you`ve tried it out, you can change it to suit your taste:
To get the most of the sauna, you will need:
- Start by taking a shower. This helps to keep the hot room clean.
- Enter the sauna and sit on the upper bench. You may want to use a small towel to sit on.
- Sit back for a few minutes and let the heat permeate your body and open the pores of the skin.
- You may adjust the air moisture by throwing water on the stones of the heater. The steam will make the room feel hotter.
- Step into the changing room to cool down, maybe take another shower.
- You may go back to the heat a few times, taking your time to relax and enjoy the warmth.
- Finally shower to clean yourself from the sweat.
- Allow yourself to cool and dry properly before clothing yourself.
- Follow the sauna with a peaceful rest and a drink.
- At least half an hour of time, preferably an hour or more, so you have ample time to relax.
- A large towel to dry yourself
- A smaller towel to sit on
- A bathrobe to wear while cooling down
Percorso docce emozionali
Relax room with Himalayan salt and color therapy